4 Bug fixes¶
- A fix related to handling of names in empty constraints (Fusion).
- Update obsolete code samples in documentation.
- Fixed a bug occurring when affine conic constraints and matrix variables appear together (Optimization Toolbox for MATLAB).
- Fixed a bug occurring when reading a problem with power cones via
- Fixed bugs related to handling of an empty problem.
- Fixed an issue in the conic optimizer that would cause NANs in the solution.
- Fixed primal/dual value retrieval for a
- Fixed a bug triggering an assert in presolve.
- Fix in example
- Fix in Rmosek for quadratic problems.
- Fixed a recently introduced bug in the BI occurring for primal infeasible problems.
- Improved numerical stability of interior-point optimizer a bit.
- Fixed a bug that could make reduced cost for basic variables nonzero in the case when basis identification is employed.
- Fixed a bug in model cloning in Fusion.
- The parameter
MSK_IPAR_MIO_PROBING_LEVELnow correctly impacts work limits for probing.
MSK_IPAR_MIO_MAX_NUM_BRANCHESis zero optimizer exits after presolve and before root relaxation is solved.
- Big speedup for Fusion models containing a large number of constraints added one by one (without vectorizing).
- Fixed a bug that could cause a segmentation fault in rare cases.
- Fix a bug that caused a crash in
- Fixed a bug occurring when using
Expr.mulwith a large sparse matrix (Fusion).
- Speedup in
Matrixclass in Python Fusion.
- Update in Fusion C++ linker settings on Linux required for some OS versions.
- Fix a memory leak in .NET API.
- Fixed a bug that would trigger an assert in very rare cases if a problem contained power cones.
- Fixed a 32bit integer overflow occurring when writing a task file.
- Fixed a bug in the LU factorization that could cause nondeterministic behaviour.
- Improve efficiency of sparse multiplication in Fusion.
- Fix a memory leak in .NET API.
- Fixed a bug in the LU factorization occurring when the LU becomes singular.
- Final release.
- Fix constraint searching by name in Fusion.
- Minor tuning.
- Internal clean up in the code.
- Tuning and minor fixes.
- Major change to linear interior-point optimizer.
- Fixed uninitialized read when solving mixed integer quadratic problems with an initial solution defined.
- Fixed some issues related to reoptimization through Fusion.
- Some minor performance improvements.
- Fix a bug in the primal simplex optimizer.
- Fix a bug in Rmosek related to specification of cones.
- Fix an issue in mixed-integer presolve that could lead to an infinite loop.
- Adjustments in install script for MacOS.
- Improve error handling in remote optimization routine.
- Fix a recently introduced bug in the interior-point optimizer triggering an assert.
- Restore RHEL 6 compatibility.
- Improved the presolve.
- Fixed several rarely occuring bugs in the conic optimizer.
- Fixed a bug that could make linear interior-point optimizer crash.
- Fixed a bug in the presolve that could cause a crash on infeasible problems.
- Fixed a case where the conic optimize return an incorrect termination status.
- Improved performance of the conic optimizer.
- Fixed a rarely occuring bug in the simplex optimizer.
- Fixed an issue causing poor performance when using multiple threads when the A matrix is big.
- Fix a bug in constant expressions in Fusion.
- Change Rmosek installation process.
- Fix in a ranged constraint in Fusion.
- First beta release.
- The mixed conic problems having power and/or exponential conic constraints are now solvable.