4 Bug fixes¶
- Fixed a 32bit integer overflow occurring when writing a task file.
- Fixed a bug in the LU factorization that could cause nondeterministic behaviour.
- Improve efficiency of sparse multiplication in Fusion.
- Fix a memory leak in .NET API.
- Fixed a bug in the LU factorization occurring when the LU becomes singular.
- Final release.
- Fix constraint searching by name in Fusion.
- Minor tuning.
- Internal clean up in the code.
- Tuning and minor fixes.
- Major change to linear interior-point optimizer.
- Fixed uninitialized read when solving mixed integer quadratic problems with an initial solution defined.
- Fixed some issues related to reoptimization through Fusion.
- Some minor performance improvements.
- Fix a bug in the primal simplex optimizer.
- Fix a bug in Rmosek related to specification of cones.
- Fix an issue in mixed-integer presolve that could lead to an infinite loop.
- Adjustments in install script for MacOS.
- Improve error handling in remote optimization routine.
- Fix a recently introduced bug in the interior-point optimizer triggering an assert.
- Restore RHEL 6 compatibility.
- Improved the presolve.
- Fixed several rarely occuring bugs in the conic optimizer.
- Fixed a bug that could make linear interior-point optimizer crash.
- Fixed a bug in the presolve that could cause a crash on infeasible problems.
- Fixed a case where the conic optimize return an incorrect termination status.
- Improved performance of the conic optimizer.
- Fixed a rarely occuring bug in the simplex optimizer.
- Fixed an issue causing poor performance when using multiple threads when the A matrix is big.
- Fix a bug in constant expressions in Fusion.
- Change Rmosek installation process.
- Fix in a ranged constraint in Fusion.
- First beta release.
- The mixed conic problems having power and/or exponential conic constraints are now solvable.