4 Bug fixes¶
- Fix a bug in projected termination codes.
- Fix exception handling in Python.
- Improved detection of CPU core number when CPU affinity mask is changed.
- Improved the simplex optimizer on problems with badly scaled objective.
- Added option for user to set maximum number of simplex iterations in relaxation of mip.
- Update the content of the Python module.
- Fix bugs in some
- Fixed exception handling in Python distributed examples.
- Small fix in Python Fusion error handler.
- Fixed a small bug in the interior-point optimizer.
- Prune unused preallocated variables when constructing tasks in Fusion.
- Fixed a bug in the CBF writer where free constraints triggered an assert.
- Fixed an incorrect formulation in
- Fixed a bug occuring when a maximization problem is solved when an upper objective cut defined and the dual simplex optimizer is employed.
- Fixed a bug in the eliminator that could trigger an assert on infeasible problems.
- Fixed a bug in the dual simplex optimizer when an objective cut is employed.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash.
- Fixed a bug in the solution setup of the conic optimizer.
- Change the way Fusion is distributed on Win64.
- Fix an rpath issue in Toolbox.
- Fixed an inheritance issue in Fusion exceptions.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the conic optimizer to report an invalid solution in rare cases.
- Fixed a bug causing a memory leak in the sparse Cholesky factorization function.
- Fixed a bug putaijlist when small elements in absolute size are inputted.
- Fixed a bug causing an assert on certain infeasible problems.
- Fixed syntax problems in distributed examples.
- Fixed a bug causing wrong solution status keys for constraints and variables to be reported in some cases.
- Solution status reporting fix in Fusion.
- Fixed memory issue in Python Fusion.
- Fixed a bug in CBF writer.
- Included the AMPL shell on Windows.
- Fix in Python setup script.
- Fixes in and around Fusion makefiles for Windows.
- Fixed a numerical issue in the presolve.
- Fixed a bug in the presolve that could trigger an assert.
- Improved the presolve.
- Improved the presolve.
- Fixed a bug causing incorrect objectives for Fusion/C++.
- Modified the stopping criteria in the conic interior-point optimizer.
- Fixed a minor issue in the MPS reader which made it report the wrong number of A nonzeros.
- Fixed a bug in the dual simplex optimizer causing an assert in rare cases.
- Improved the performance of Fusion notably for the Python Fusion. However, this improvement is not applicable to 32 bit Windows platform.
- Improved the multi threaded performance for some large scale conic optimization problems.