9 Problem Formulation and Solutions¶
In this chapter we will discuss the following issues:
- The formal, mathematical formulations of the problem types that MOSEK can solve and their duals.
- The solution information produced by MOSEK.
- The infeasibility certificate produced by MOSEK if the problem is infeasible.
- 9.1 Linear Optimization
- 9.2 Conic Quadratic Optimization
- 9.3 Semidefinite Optimization
- 9.4 Quadratic and Quadratically Constrained Optimization
- 9.5 General Convex Optimization