This section contains tutorials that illustrate how communicate with the MOSEK OptServer in order to
- offload optimization problem from the client to the server and
- retrieve the solution and the solver log.
The tutorials are implemented using the Python 3 programming language. The reason for this choice is that Python provides an easy-to-use HTTP client and allows for a simple and compact code.
- Submission and solution in synchronous mode
- Submission and solution in asynchronous mode
- Submission and solution using Condor